Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE...









"[T]hese people are dead.
There's death around them somewhere, which is the reason they are deadly as a
people, why every advance of knowledge for them is an advancement in the
knowledge of destruction. Every advancement in knowledge is an advancement in the
ability to kill and destroy the earth, kill and destroy nature, kill and
destroy others, rape and rob the earth of its wealth, people and life forms, so
much so that now they are having great difficulty even reproducing themselves.
At the very center of their lives is death and destruction."







Amos N. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment