Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

¿WHAT DID YOU LEARN FROM YOUR EX?





Breaking
up with an ex is never easy. If you were in love and things later soured, the
split could have easily left you feeling scarred and angry. But once your pain
dissipates and you’ve had a little time to reflect, sometimes you can be
thankful that your ex left you with a few lessons that will help you in the
future.





Thinking
back on my past relationships, I can honestly say that I learned quite a bit.
Not only did I learn the power of being totally vulnerable with your partner,
but I also learned to speak my mind, set boundaries, and not settle for subpar
treatment.


Even
when relationships don’t work out, we can walk away with lessons that will last
a lifetime. What were yours?





Did you learn a lesson from your last relationship?



No comments:

Post a Comment