Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SHANNEN DOHERTY'S EDUCATION CONNECTION









I can’t decide what is more diabolical, this commercial
or Shannen Doherty. Every time this ad comes on TV I am like WTH? What was her manager/agent thinking? I know many of us don’t know
Shannen beyond what we’ve seen her do career wise and not to mention the bad
girl persona she has put out there. Nonetheless, I find that she represents how
people are typically ‘mismatched’
with who they really are behind the facade or mask that gets them approval from
those that can’t see the ‘back story’
of what ‘brought them to whom they appear
to be’. Do you think that she believes if she
REALLY gets what she
deserves, we’ll see how the ‘smoke and mirrors’ of Hollywood play a big part in
the ‘show’ we call celebrity?






No comments:

Post a Comment