Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, January 4, 2021

🍆 💦 ¿CAN MEN THAT TAKE IT LIKE MAN EVER GET REAL RESPECT? ✊🏽 👍🏽


Aren't we all damaged goods, trying to find our way around the sexual maze? Don't we all enjoy anal sex, so why do we make those of that  “bottom” feel like failures as men and discarded outside the bedroom?

 In a community where we add new letters to LGBTQI to make it more encompassing and the with the ascent of online dating, how can, we stop seeing each other as categories that's perfect for our dicks and bottoms who should be ashamed of what he allows happen to him sexually?

Our insistence on defining ourselves and others as “tops” and “bottoms” has spawned this “top privilege,” and despite the symbiosis between tops and bottoms, there’s too much resentment and outright animosity. Are we we actually having hate sex? Where's the respect for anyone who can take it like a man? YES, LIKE A MAN! But the more I think about it, how can there actually be “top” vs “bottom,” if the community is open to everyone and we should respect what each other brings. Oh I get it, only persons that are on the outside of our collective bedrooms MUST respect us, but we have free reign to fuck over men who chooses to “bottom.

 


3 comments:

  1. Never bought into the whole 'less than' because I take it up the butt. If anything, I find it empowering. Maybe those who just lay there and take it feel bad about themselves - and they should, because sex is a two way street... give and take. If you're just laying there then you lazy. Me? I fuck back. There is power in my hole... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no reason for anyone to "take it like a man" if the partner's a good partner who prepares them for it. 🙂

    ReplyDelete