Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

🧔🏽 ¿THE TERM "DADDY": WHAT'S YOUR STATE OF MIND? 🤔


What defines an actual "daddy" in the gay community now?  Is it one's biological age? The type of behavior one exhibits when out and about or in the bedroom? A look that makes one want to submit to him?

2 comments:

  1. Daddy is masculine. A real manly man. He's strong and big (as in beefy), too. He is usually someone's actual dad. He's a top only. He's not old, he can be in his 30's or 40's. So, he's not a silver fox. Not too hairy, either. He's a gentleman. And he's always up for it. 😏

    Hey, you asked! And I delivered. 😛

    Then again, daddy means something else for each and every one of us. Well, what's for sure is the fact most of the people call their fathers daddy. Those are the lucky ones. Who had a dad. A good dad. And I think those with daddy issues do someone else's actual dads. 🤷‍♂️ Each to their own.

    ReplyDelete