Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

MONDAY MUSICAL MOTIVATION: MR. KNOW IT ALL







Kelly Clarkson has
chosen the Ester Dean-penned, Brian Kennedy-produced "Mr Know It All"
as the official lead single from her fifth studio album "Stronger",
set to hit stores worldwide on October 25th via RCA Records - The new single is
not your typical pop/rock Kelly Clarkson record, instead the original American
Idol seems to have taken some notes from Bruno Mars cuz "Mr Know It
All" has a big resemblance to "Just The Way You Are", with the
soulful vocals and the sweet piano/drums melody.

 









Mr know
it all
Well ya think you know it all
But ya don't know a thing at all
Ain't it something y'all
When somebody tells you something bout you
Think that they know you more than you do
So you take it down another pill to swallow

Mr bring me down
Well ya like to bring me down don't ya
But I ain't laying down, baby
I ain't going down
Can't nobody tell me how it's gonna be
Nobody gonna make a fool out of me
Baby you should know that I lead not follow

[Chorus]
Oh you think that you know me, know me
That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

You ain't got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

Mr play your games
Only got yourself to blame
When you want me back again
But I ain't falling back again
Cause I'm living my truth without your lies
Let's be clear baby this is goodbye
I ain't coming back tomorrow




Kelly Clarkson Mr. Know It All lyrics found on DIRECTLYRICS



No comments:

Post a Comment