Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

BLOGGING PERIPHERAL VISION







After blogging for few years, I have developed a survival
mechanism I like to call "blogging
peripheral vision."
 What this means is that I can set my
attention on the work at hand and still be able to see what's going on around
me. The huddled confabs, the whispered asides, the sideways glances, the roll
of the eyes, the smirks of disdain, the sulking pouts, the exhalations of
disgust, the looks of admiration (few
and far between),
and the endless variations of body language that reveal
impatience, rejection, jealousy, and simple disbelief that I'm in charge and
you're not. I see it all. And I don't comment. I just make note of it.
Occasionally I will respond in a roundabout fashion that might make you think
I'm clairvoyant. I am not. I am simply watching. Just thought you might like to
know.










Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment