Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

OCCUPY WALL STREET





I try not to get
into things of this nature, but as I always seek balance in life I can’t ignore
saying something about the OCCUPY WALL
STREET MOVEMENT.
As we go about our day, as we sleep peacefully in our warm
beds, how much longer will we ignore the battle
that has been raging centuries?





The battle
between the forces of darkness and the forces of light, between those who seek
chaos and those who cherish and defend order may never be resolved. However, I must
commend the MANY brave and good men AND women that have taken on this
eternal struggle. Do you have it in you
to risk your own soul so that the rest of us may safely live out our lives in
ignorant bliss?








They seek no
credit, or do they? They won’t get
any medals or parades for people such as these folks. They however WILL fights for us and then, weary and
bloodied, they return to a life of simple anonymity, working for the people
that will continue to screw them over EVERY
chance they get. 


No comments:

Post a Comment