Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

¿OPEN RELATIONSHIP?: "THAT'S SOME WHITE PEOPLE SHIT"

So I saw an acquaintance of mine in the gym the other day while working out with my partner and the following message was sent to me later that day:
Him: You look good btw
Him: 😏
Me: Thanks
Me: I guess
Me: Talk about giving a gift with closed hands
Me: 🤔
Him: You want my hands be open? 🤗🤗
Me: Thanks
Me: Yeah man
Me: You can’t give a compliment and make that face 😏
Him? Lmao
Him: And why not?
Me: Because it is saying I don’t mean what I said
Him: Really
Him: I interpret it as I want to fuck you face
Me: Oh
Me: Okay
Me: Didn’t know that face meant that
Him: It’s how you interpret it
Me: True
Him:Yes sir
Me: So you have an open relationship?
Him: That’s some white ppl shit
Me: Uh huh
Me: So just step out on your partner?
Step out as in break up?
Me: No cheat
Him: Oh
Him: No
Me: Well telling someone you find them fuckable can only happen in an open relationship or if the person cheats
Him: You went a little too deep there lol
Me: That’s me 🤩
Me: Very rarely do I just surface an issue
Him: Lol okay S
So apart from him disrespecting my relationship (I introduced him to my partner @ the gym), do you think he's onto to something about open relationships being something for white people? Does his statement shows why many gay men cheat rather than be honest with their partners?

No comments:

Post a Comment