Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, February 17, 2020

JUS' E-MAIL ME: BIG DICK PROBLEMS...

I’ve just started having sex with this really great guy but I’m having a major problem with the size of his penis. Basically it’s gigantic. I haven’t measured it but it’s longer and wider than anything I’ve had in the past. I was totally shocked because he’s kind of short and he’s not that buff or anything, he’s actually pretty skinny. The first time we had sex it was okay, although I was sore the next day. Now I'm a bit nervous every time we try because I'm in so much pain.
Can you help?
Have you ever been in this situation?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?

No comments:

Post a Comment