Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

THIS HEARTBREAKING GAY ROMANCE IN NEW MUSIC VIDEO WILL LEAVE YOU IN TEARS

British electro group Clean Bandit teamed up with Zara Larsson to produce this beautiful song and accompanying heartbreaking music video.

In the music video, two men, who clearly love each other are torn apart due to an accident.

The video shows the men in a beautiful montage of painting their apartment, chasing each other in the park and practising being conductors.

The song, titled Symphony, features a full orchestra and the members of the band playing alongside solo artist Zara Larsson.
The beautiful lyrics start: ‘I just want to be part of your symphony, will you hold me tight and not let go?

‘Symphony – like a love song on the radio.’


Watch the beautiful video below:

SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment