Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, March 27, 2017

JUS' E-MAIL ME: ¿SHOULD HE TELL HER THAT HER HUSBAND IS CLOSETED CHEATER?

I’m a gay man in my mid-thirties and, for a few months, I was sleeping with a "straight" married guy, who’s a few years older and has a child with his wife. I really fancied him and it was exciting at first, but then it became stressful having to sneak around and I actually started to feel very bad for his wife.

I ended it after going to his place one night after a drinking session when his wife and child were out of town. I saw all these happy family photos and felt so bad that I was sleeping with her husband in her bed and she knew nothing about it. I had to ask myself what kind of guy I was involved with.

I used to hear him on the phone lying to her about where he was when he’d just been having sex with me. I’m not the first guy he’s cheated on his wife with and I’m sure I won’t be the last. I keep getting the urge to tell her what he’s really like so she can get out of this sham of a marriage and find happiness with someone else. What would you do? I’m torn between wanting to see him get his comeuppance or just walking away and leaving them to it.


Has this ever happen to you? 

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?

6 comments:

  1. CUT THAT RELATIONSHIP OFF,BECAUSE, YOU WOULDN'T WANT ANYONE TO DO THAT TO YOU. KARMA IS A BITCH! , HE HAVING HIS CAKE AND EATING IT TO. YOU ARE SECOND HAND,SIDE-PIECE. GET SOME SELF-ESTEEM, AND SELF-RESPECT. LOVE YOURSELF FIRST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We as gay men must take responsibility of our actions . There's no judgement here but you should have never started a relationship with a married man. Break things off and walk away. You don't have the right to 'out' him. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was married 31 years. I just recently told my ex-wife that I was gay. I don't regret the marriage, because I got two wonderful sons out of it. However, it was 31 years of pain and suffering for us both. Leaving was the best decision I have ever made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It takes 2 to tango and you knew what you were getting into when you met him. You telling her may not be the smoking gun that seals his fate or you risk being stalked, harrassed, or physical altercation for interferring in his marriage. My advice you be just walk away its purely sexual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dating s married guy for 4 years now, I love so much but in africa it's not easy to be gay I understand him

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're not trying to be in a relationship with the man. It's clear it's sexual so if you do not need to inform her of anything. She doesn't deserve that. She also doesn't deserve for you to be sleeping with her husband. So leave it all alone

    ReplyDelete