Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, August 19, 2016

THE ART OF "HOLDING SPACE" FOR GAY MEN

The world can be a demanding and difficult place, and we all need someone to help us through our dark times by holding space for us to process our emotions. You don’t need to be a therapist or a genius to hold space. Holding space is something we can all do for each other, whether it’s with our partners, our friends, and even strangers in passing. We all need it, yet relatively few of us actually know how to do it well, so tell me, how do we as gay men hold spaces for each other? 

No comments:

Post a Comment