Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

BROADWAY DANCER KILLS HIS PARTNER & THEN POSTS STRANGE RELIGIOUS MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK


A Broadway dancer has admitted to killing his boyfriend on August 19, by strangling him.

Before he gave himself up to police, he posted a series of religious-themed statuses to Facebook.

Marcus Bellamy, 32, was a dancer in New York City, and a graduate of the famous dance and drama school Julliard.

He is facing charges for murder and manslaughter after killing his roommate and possible boyfriend Bernardo Almonte, a 27 year-old freelance IT technician.

Police were alerted to the crime after Bellamy’s neighbour called them. Bellamy himself told the neighbour soon after killing Almonte.

They arrested him at his apartment and say he gave himself up willingly. Another neighbour reports seeing him in the street, apparently praying.

Almonte was strangled to death during an argument, though it has not been reported why they were arguing. Bellamy also bit Almonte’s shoulders during the fight, New York Daily News reports.

Afterwards Bellamy posted a series of cryptic, religious messages to Facebook.

‘Forgive me. I did it because I love you. I love all. I loved him also,’ one reads.

Further posts suggest Belamy may have believed the Rapture was coming: The Second Coming of Christ prophesied in some sects of Christianity.

A video he posted to YouTube shows him thinking out loud about moving to Hollywood. He has appeared as an ensemble dancer in Spider-Man, and the NBC musical drama Smash.

SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS


1 comment: