Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

WATCH: THE VOICE FINALIST JAMAR ROGERS STRIPS WHILE TALKING ABOUT BEING POZ

The Voice finalist Jamar Rogers strips down to his underwear in the latest episode of What's Underneath, the viral video series where culture influencers expose what's under their clothes as they reveal their feelings about style, image, and identity. 


In the video, Rogers talks about being gay and HIV-positive, and how coming out can help us  can reach our unlimited self. He says, “I didn't know that talking about the one thing that terrified me would open so many doors."


SOURCE: HIV PLUS MAG

2 comments:

  1. Respect! Jamar Rogers,thank u 4 ur honesty..U r the voice of a generation..stay strong,epic things are gonna happen to & for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very courageous and I am so happy for you. Your testimony of how you overcame so many obstacles, the hurt and pain, the drugs, the abuse is amazing. GOD bless you and your family. Please continue to be an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete