Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, February 5, 2015

SAM SMITH PLEDGES TO DO MORE TO HELP LGBTI RIGHTS

Sam Smith has pledged to do more to help LGBTI rights.

The openly gay British pop star has said he will 'do something', and urging his fans to do the same.

It is thought he was reacting to the horrific report from Syria that saw Islamic State militants throw a gay man from a building. When the gay man survived, he was stoned to death by the town.


He quoted Harvey Milk on his Twitter, saying: 'If a bullet should enter my brain, let that bullet destroy every closet door'.

SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment