Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, February 13, 2015

¿DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?

Finding a fuckbuddy, a hookup, making friends are all easier than finding love. Am I right?

To find love, not only you need to be attracted to the person physically, but also mentally and sometimes even spiritually!

In the gay world, I feel it is even harder than in the straight world, depending on what you’re looking for in a relationship of course. But if you are looking for one love, in a committed 1/1 relationship, finding love can be difficult. 

What about you? Do you believe in love? Do you think you will find YOUR man? Have you found him yet?

3 comments:

  1. I don't have to "believe" in it! I KNEW love for 23 years! Wonderful love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. creo en el amor y lo profeso pero no es necesario que exista amor para tener relación sexual cuando existe filius personal con una persona

    ReplyDelete