Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

KNOWING YOUR STATUS NEVER LOOKED SO SEXY



A new PSA from the Impulse Group

In a sexy new short film, Impulse Group shows the power of ‘knowing’ your status, especially when taking your relationship to the new level. After a break up, Parker takes a risk on love without risking his health.

"I believe that beauty and style, from clothes to music to architecture, foster a more inviting environment for knowing the facts," says John Saint-Denis, the film’s producer.

Watch the powerful film (which contains some bare butts) and then make an appointment to get yourself tested.

SOURCE: OUT DOT COM


8 comments:

  1. loved the bare butts! Always a pleasure

    my last post here:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2013/11/seth-kuhlmann-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very interesting movie! I can't wait to know how status check can be done in a sexy way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah hopefully it shows others that getting checked can be sexy

      Delete
  3. A novel way to encourage testing! A very important message. Thanks for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I applaud the filmmaker's intent and message. But his quote regarding 'things go better when pretty' made me throw up a little in my throat. Reality is sexy. Reality is beauty. Reality is something people need to be exposed to and something many of us relate to much better than some homogenized, filtered, air-brushed view of life. It morphs our sense of self because we cannot help but compare ourselves, and in that pristine light? How can we not help but fall so far short that the actual message and intent ends up lost. Keep your pretty pictures. Give me reality! - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...