Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

KNOWING YOUR STATUS NEVER LOOKED SO SEXY



A new PSA from the Impulse Group

In a sexy new short film, Impulse Group shows the power of ‘knowing’ your status, especially when taking your relationship to the new level. After a break up, Parker takes a risk on love without risking his health.

"I believe that beauty and style, from clothes to music to architecture, foster a more inviting environment for knowing the facts," says John Saint-Denis, the film’s producer.

Watch the powerful film (which contains some bare butts) and then make an appointment to get yourself tested.

SOURCE: OUT DOT COM


7 comments:

  1. loved the bare butts! Always a pleasure

    my last post here:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2013/11/seth-kuhlmann-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew that would get your attention :)

      Delete
  2. This is a very interesting movie! I can't wait to know how status check can be done in a sexy way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah hopefully it shows others that getting checked can be sexy

      Delete
  3. A novel way to encourage testing! A very important message. Thanks for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew this would meet your approval

      Delete
  4. liking your point of view sir

    ReplyDelete