Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

THROW BACK VIDEO: TOO CLOSE BY NEXT



"Too Close" is a 1998 song by R&B group Next, and featuring uncredited vocals from Vee of Koffee Brown. It was the second single released from their debut album Rated Next. The song reached number one on the U.S. Hot 100 and R&B charts and has gone Platinum making it their biggest and best known hit. It contains a sample of "Christmas Rappin'" by Kurtis Blow. "Too Close" was a massive hit on Urban Contemporary radio stations in April 1998 and still the most played single by Next.

The song is about a man who has become aroused by a young woman who is grinding on him at the club and cannot control his erection ("you're making it hard for me").



1 comment:

  1. I keep forgetting that you like these throw back videos :)

    ReplyDelete