Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, October 11, 2013

TODAY IS NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY!








National Coming Out Day (NCOD) is an internationally observed civil awareness day celebrating individuals who publicly identify as bisexualgaylesbiantransgendercoming out regarding one's sexual orientation and/or gender identity being akin to a cultural rite of passage for LGBT people. The day is observed annually by members of the LGBT community and allies on October 11.

4 comments:

  1. Coming out is the best thing I ever did. Talk about taking a load off my shoulders. I took a good fifteen years for everybody in my life to get on board with it - and for me to become totally comfortable with it, as well. I look back at the bad old days of hiding and think... what a waste. Time is precious. Spend it wisely. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you are okay with yourself :)

      Delete
  2. love 4 pic: Aden & Jordan Jaric

    Me too I made a post about NCOD here:

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2013/10/coming-out-day.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for you comment, will be your spot very soon

      Delete