Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, March 26, 2012

THE KISS OFF...







I came across the
following e-mail:





Why won't some guys
kiss me while we’re having sex?





I've had it happen
before with internet hook ups, and I figured they had some sex issue. I could
brush that off. But recently I picked up a guy at a bar who took me home and
let me do whatever I wanted to his body. We did it all! But every time I tried
to kiss him, he pulled turned his head and directed me back to business.





What's that about?





What would your advice
on this e-mail be?

No comments:

Post a Comment