Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

HIGH OFF OF HOPE




"I bet you believe that
sometimes we just win. Sometimes, we're able to convince the people in power to
do right by us, and we get something we really want. Do we really? Have we
really ever received anything worth having? If you study history for yourself,
you'll see that everytime we were on the verge of forcing the people in power
to make a 'real' change, we were instead given some other sh*t to pacify us.
Then we'd get happy and forget how bad we were doing, high off of hope for a
better future. But these illusory blessings would always turn out to be a curse
in disguise."




Supreme
Understanding


Rap, Race and
Revolution

No comments:

Post a Comment