Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

¿COULD YOU GO A YEAR WITHOUT A MIRROR?





As humans we deal with body issues on
a regular basis.  From the images in media to the ideas we have of how we
feel we should look, it can be tough to accept one’s self as is.  We pick
apart our bodies, our hair, our clothes, never feeling that we are truly good
or beautiful enough. 





While I’ve
never counted how many times a day I’ve looked in a mirror to fix my hair,
check for shine or pick my teeth (don’t
judge me!),
I do know that I am one of millions who look in the mirror from
time to time and see things I could “fix” and often wonder what it would be
like to not have that issue. So with that said, could you go mirror-free for a
year?

No comments:

Post a Comment