Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

¿TATTOO THIS?

We've seen our share of tattoos and some some are VERY sexy and others....well..... not so much. It got me thinking where do we Gays stand on tattoos? Do we LUV'em or do we hate them?
I think that it depends on the kind of tattoo you have really. I hate it when guys tattoo people's names or when they tattoo the face of someone on their arm or something tacky like that. Anything too big is a tad tacky and not really eye pleasing.  I  do like it, when they go for some sort of design or pattern that makes them look better and something that can actually add to the hotness not detract. That, I think is the key.
So when it comes to body ink, where do you stand? Do you have any tattoos that you wish you hadn't got? I'm personally too much of a pussy to go through the pain of getting one but I've heard that being drunk off your ass really numbs the pain! Let's hear it Gays! What do YOU Think?

SOURCE: MANCENTRAL

No comments:

Post a Comment