Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, December 13, 2010

ISLAND HOUSE

Imagine….a place where everyone is gay….where it’s easy to make friends…. where you can really be yourself….where you can enjoy yourself 24 hours a day…..in a secure locked compound, safe from the outside world…. ” 
I CAME ACROSS THIS VIDEO & THOUGHT IT WAS VERY EROTIC, HOWEVER I COULDN'T HELP BUT WONDER IF THIS VIDEO MAKES GAY MEN WANT TO STAY @ THIS RESORT OR WATCH THESE TWO MEN GET IT ON. WHAT IS YOUR TAKE, DO THIS VIDEO MAKE YOU THINK, HEY I WANT TO GO TO THIS PLACE OR DO YOU WANT TO SEE THESE TWO F&CK EACH OTHER?

SOURCE: ISLAND HOUSE 

No comments:

Post a Comment