Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, June 20, 2022

📧 JUS’ E-MAIL ME 🔝 I AM A TOP BUT WANT TO BOTTOM FOR PRIDE 🏳️‍🌈

I am undoubtedly a top and my boyfriend is a bottom. I suppose I am more dominant and he's a bit more submissive. But recently I've been going through some stuff... and at the moment I am not feeling like I want to be topped and Pride Month has me all excited to get plowed. Last week after we fucked, I felt the desire to get dicked down and well--it didn't go well. He immediately seemed off-put by that and reminded me that he doesn’t want to be with a man that wants the same thing he wants. Must I always be the one tops?

Have you ever been in this situation?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?


No comments:

Post a Comment