Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

🤔 ¿WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR PARTNER IS NOT IN THE MOOD? 😑


It can be frustrating when it feels like there’s a sinkhole-sized gap between you and your partner’s sex drives. Sex plays a significant role in most relationships for obvious reasons: It’s an opportunity to connect on a physical and emotional level, a way to learn about your partner & to be frank, it just feels really good.

So when your partner isn’t in the mood do you think it’s because:

They’ve lost some attraction to you?

They’re feeling insecure?

They don’t feel like they can satisfy your desires?

They’re emotionally distant?

They don’t want to have sex with you?


1 comment:

  1. The Boyfriend and I were about sex, until we weren't. Now? We're about companionship, laughs, listening, caring, sharing, and just spending time together. So... I am not paranoid. I am not unhappy. I love him and he loves me. That's as good as it ever gets, kids. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete