Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, November 16, 2020

📧 JUS E-MAIL ME: 🍑 I HAVE 🍆 POST SEX SHAME 🙈


My hookups go something like this, we talk on Grindr, he comes over, we get undressed and do the business.

‘Then the guy would make small talk as we both got dressed and leaves.

This makes me feel dirty and I even change the sheets and take a shower afterwards.

I brush my teeth and drink something that has tons of flavour to get rid of any taste whatsoever.

And then the next day I do it all over again.

Why do I feel such sadness, anxiety, agitation or aggression after sex.

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts? 

What advice would you give this person?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment