I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, April 17, 2017

JUS' E-MAIL ME: DESPERATELY SINGLE

I just turned 40 and I'm single, while most of my friends are married, engaged, or seriously dating someone. I'm confident, happy, and have a great social life, but I'm starting to worry that there's no anyone out there for me. How do I continue to date in hopes of finding a serious relationship without seeming desperate?

Have you ever been in this situation? 

What are your thoughts?


What advice would you give this person?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...