Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

SOUL CONTRACTS PART I





When we
look at relationships of any kind that others are engaged in and we are
consumed with a thought like--- "How in the name of all that is holy and
sacred, can it be that THOSE two people can possibly


be friends/lovers/significant others/life partners/business
partners" etc. Well, here is the answer: You (or me), as the likely
judging, external observer with severely limited awareness and deep insight
into the matter, most likely cannot even begin to be aware of the specific
elements of the "soul contract" that exists between these two or more
people. It really is as simple as that. There is likely a soul contact present
between the people that you (or me), quite appropriately, in all cases, have
not been made privy to. If it were important for you (or me) to have been made
privy to it, we would have been.





Additionally, an ancient Chinese proverb says,
"an invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, despite the
time, the place, and despite the circumstances the thread can be tightened or
tangle but will never be broken."

No comments:

Post a Comment