Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2017

JUS' E-MAIL ME: MY "AMAZING" RELATIONSHIP...

Can we all agree that maintaining a hot, steamy relationship takes work by each partner?
My partner and I have been together for a few years and our relationship is great. We are planning on getting married very soon and we compliment each other very well. I just wonder how to make things better because I am bored with the relationship. 

We both love each other and want to be with each other for the long haul, it just that the routine of things are weighing down on me. Can you make any suggestions on how we can save our relationship before it dies? What are your suggestions for spicing up a hum-drum relationship?

Have you ever had to deal with this? 




What are your thoughts on a situation like this?


No comments:

Post a Comment