Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

THE GAY MAN & BALANCE...





I've met many gay men over and I’ve always admired the gay men that
lives the ‘you are only as young as you feel’
motto. I can appreciate a man that have a youthful outlook on life, but what happens when he is well past the
age of being a bona fide adult?
By society’s standards, he is an adult
because he works; owns a home and pay all of his bills independently. But
in his mind, he is STILL that
oblivious 18-24 year-old looking for the next good time. How does he find the balance between the “kid” and
the “adult” in him?
Moreover,
should he?

No comments:

Post a Comment