Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

¿DO YOU HAVE A BODY PART YOU HATE?





Many of us can attest to being teased growing up. As a child, such
taunting may have elicited tears and embarrassment, but as most of us grow
older, we learn to make peace with the body part that caused so much strife
when we were younger.


I’ve been teased constantly about my
big lips, but found that gay men find them all the rage. Not that I need
validation from them, but because of their interest it caused me to take a
second look @ myself.


Is there a body part you
were previously teased for that you now accept with open arms?

No comments:

Post a Comment