Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

BOTTOMING OUT





My boyfriend and I have been together for a year, and we really love one
another. There's nothing better than when we cuddle and make love, and my
favorite thing is when he puts his head on me and just lies there. But we have
one problem that has made things frustrating: We're both bottoms.




Normally
his favorite position is to sit on a guy's penis while the other guy lies on
his back. I thought this would be great for us because that's the only position
where I've had any success as a top, but the couple times we've done it, it
hasn't been very exciting. He has topped me and I thought it went well, but he
thought it was only "okay."


Even though
my boyfriend doesn't say it's a problem, I know he's disappointed.
 I'm very oral and I could be satisfied with a
good oral sex life, but we both want more. The big question, is can two bottoms have a good anal sex life?

No comments:

Post a Comment