Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

¿TOO MUCH FOR A 'POWER' BOTTOM?

I have been having regular get-togethers with a man who is quite well endowed. I am what I guess could be considered a power bottom, so he always tops me and I'm more than fine with this. My concern is this: Is it possible to do any sort of permanent damage from getting it too often from someone who's big? There was a little blood the first few times but really nothing since. He's a very considerate top and (believe it or not) most times it doesn't hurt at all, even when he first enters. But one day we went at it five times over the course of 12 hours. I'm just wondering if I need to worry about incontinence or any other unpleasantness down the road.

¿WHAT WOULD YOUR RESPONSE BE TO THIS QUESTION?

No comments:

Post a Comment