Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

¡THE 2000th MILESTONE!


For 2,000 entries I sought to open the mind and heart for myself and others. I know that some things can seem repetitive but my message of you can be ANYTHING you want to be still stands. As I blog here daily, with LOVE as my mentor, I knew I could keep this going. So as we celebrate this milestone and look forward to the other 1,000th I say:

Walk side by side with love.
Sit down by the fire, feel and see love.
Make love your partner throughout life’s many challenges until you and love depart at death.
Always lie side by side with love.
Accept whomever you are.
Accept the world as it is given to you.
Accept a ‘rebirth’ by being here in the moment.
Let go of what’s not working as you know it can, and be the ‘new man or woman’.
Blow out all the cob webs that obstruct your journey to the new and real you.
Be friendly with your heart, and get to know what opening it can do to your life.
‘Supersize’ your love and compassion!

No comments:

Post a Comment