Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

¡NO PRIDE THERE!

Isn't it AMAZING how the various pride events bring us all together? There is no us against them, gay men and lesbians party and celebrate pride side by side. Now when the glitter is all washed off and the parade is over, what happens to that togetherness? It’s as if many gay man growing up and coming into my own as a gay men, tend to be influenced by many factors that make them believe that lesbians are butch, angry women who HATE gay men. And this belief seems to fill them with fear about being around lesbians. Yeah many of us mock how quickly lesbians move in together after the second date, but I somehow suspect that deep down that comes from a place of jealously. But all of this aside, can someone tell me once and for all, why gay men have such a hatred for lesbians?

No comments:

Post a Comment