Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

IF WE ARE TRULY INDIVIDUALS...




We’re all born sexual beings. I am someone with a very lofty libido. I require both companionship and sex for happiness. I am  a one man's man and I need a partner I can depend on, that I can love and grow with. But I what about men that have a need to chase? You know the ones that just won't be satisfied being a one man, man. If we’re all truly individuals, then what works for one in a relationship isn’t necessarily going to work another.


¿WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT BEING MAN'S NATURE TO CHEAT?



No comments:

Post a Comment