Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LIL KIM BEHEADS NICKI MINAJ

I don’t normally post entries of this nature, but something about this drew me in. The feud between Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj just got ugly. Rather, it’s gotten bloody. The new album cover for Kim’s Black Friday, leaves little doubt that the pink-wigged head on the floor is an allusion to Kim’s nemesis Nicki Minaj.

The "Black Friday" art is Lil Kim's latest attempt to provoke Minaj, whose debut album, "Pink Friday," sat atop the Billboard 200 chart last week. On a New Year's Eve broadcast, Kim ranted, "I'm not playing with this bitch for 2011. I'm saying, we can rock together but bitch you ain't taking nothing from me!"

THOUGHTS?

No comments:

Post a Comment