Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

¿DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_9kEdhp4s4]

In news that will excite the millions of gay men (and wrestling fans) reading this sentence right now, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson announced that he will be returning to the WWE after a long absence from the ring. At the moment he’ll only cop to hosting Wrestlemania on April 3, but of course he’s going to wind up in the ring and though I am not a fan of wrestling, I will watch him kick some jabroni ass. So men tell me, do you smeeeeellll what The Rock [dramatic pause] is cookin'? 

No comments:

Post a Comment