Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUPER BOWL XLV: ¿R U READY?

Are you ready for some super excitement on Super Bowl Sunday? The Super Bowl game is to straight men (and ambiguously straight females) as the Oscars are to gays and ambiguously straight male screen fans. Each year the top teams from their respective divisions compete for the top honor in all of professional football: The Super Bowl ring and though the men pictured here didn't make it tonight's showdown, I am sure we can find room @ a party we are attending for them...right? 










No comments:

Post a Comment