Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, February 5, 2010

LIVING APART TWOGETHER (PART II)

I CAN NEVER KISS YOU ENOUGH
I CAN NEVER HOLD YOU ENOUGH
I CAN NEVER MAKE LOVE TO YOU ENOUGH
ALL I CAN DO IS LOVE YOU…



          
So this morning I drop Noel to the airport so he can spend @ least six months in St. Vincent which is his country. This is a bitter-sweet moment for me as I NEVER thought we would be doing this again, but I TOTALLY understand how he feels. From a previous entry, I blogged about how him being here without a job is just KILLING him. No matter how I try to hurry the time by, it just isn’t moving how I would like.

The last time we had to LIVE APART TWOGETHER, I knew when he was going to return…this time there isn’t a set date for his return. @ Work yesterday I sat down thinking about today and I got EXTREMELY sad. No matter how I look @ it, I can ONLY see him NOT being here…I know it is selfish to feel sad when he is doing something for him…for us…I just don’t want to be without him…It didn’t matter what I didn’t have or how crappy my day was…the ONLY thing that mattered is that I had him here waiting for me…

No comments:

Post a Comment