Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, February 8, 2010

¿AM I UNDER GAY SURVEILLANCE?


HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED THAT THE MINUTE YOU START DATING SOMEONE, SEPARATED LIKE NOEL & I OR ENDING A RELATIONSHIP GAY MEN SEEMS TO COME AROUND WITH THEIR DESIGNER BAG OF TRICKS? MAKES A MAN WONDER IF HE IS BEING WATCHED OR SOMETHING…SO IT IS JUST ONE DAY AFTER NOEL LEFT & ALREADY I’VE BEEN GETTING HIT UP LEFT & RIGHT FROM VARIOUS MEN…THIS CHAT SESSION IN PARTICULAR WAS THE CRÈME OF THE CROP. I HAVEN’T HEARD THIS FELLOW IN YEARS, SO I FOUND IT INTERESTING THAT HE CAME SNIFFING AROUND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT MINE TO GIVE!

VON: Hi
ME: hi
VON: u home?
ME: yes
VON: how is everything?
VON: haven't seen or heard from u in a while
ME: things r GREAT
VON: das gud
ME: yep it is
VON: u still on mackey street?
ME: off mackey street
ME: yes
VON: tru
VON: i shud come hail u
VON: u there?
ME: I am here
VON: this is von
ME: I know who this is
VON: Ok
VON: u home alone?
ME: Yeah
VON: can i come by?
ME: why do u want to come here?
VON: to hail u
ME: true
ME: cause u don't like to hail if u see me public?
VON: when did i see u in public
ME: a few times in harbour bay
VON: did u hail me?
ME: I know how u go so
ME: it wasn't surprising
ME: I was going to
ME: but u looked @ me like don't hail me
ME: so I didn't
VON: honestly i dont recall
ME: no prob
VON: and i am sorry is i offended u
ME: u didn't
ME: honest
ME: I know that's how u r
VON: i do look bitchy in public tho
ME: DUH
VON: Lol
VON: so where is ur bf?
ME: bf?
ME: wot's that?
VON: Boyfriend
ME: i know that
ME: but I dont' do boyfriends
VON: cool
VON: i coming to finish that night
VON: lol
ME: u r 2 funny
VON: y u say that?
ME: cause u r
VON: cause i know i aint coming???
ME: huh?
VON: or cause u aint ga give me directions 2 come?
ME: Nope
ME: I am not
VON: or cause u aint interested?
ME: if I was going to fuck u
ME: I would have all those years ago
VON: give me the directions
ME: I am good thanks
VON: see wat i mean
VON: u dont trust me ya kno
VON: so wat else up?
ME: i have no problem trusting u
ME: nothing much
ME: just living
ME: enjoying life
VON: tru
VON: so y u wont give me directions?
ME: because I am not interested in having sex with u
VON: ok
VON: geesh
VON: u said it
VON: y u dnt do the bf things?
ME: don't have time for it
VON: tru
ME: not worth it
VON: i think the same thing
ME: true
VON: so much has changed since we really talked
ME: cool
ME: change is WONDERFUL
VON: one day i hope we can go bac 2 dat
VON: just friends
ME: I have no problems with being a friend of yours
ME: none @ all
VON: cool
VON: neway i have 2 run
VON: but if u c me in public.... HAIL!!!!
ME: will do
VON: despite the bitch look
ME: be safe
VON: u 2.... take care.... my number is ---------
ME: ok
VON: please use it frm time 2 time
ME: lol
ME: I will do my best
VON: i hope dat aint fake
VON: lol
ME: nah
ME: ain't nothing fake about me
ME: TRUST THAT!
VON: k

No comments:

Post a Comment