Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

HUMANITY IS MY RELIGION ( I BELIEVE)


I believe in a higher power, ONE that manifests itself in and through all creation, but is not absorbed by its creation. The manifest universe is the higher power; it is the logical and necessary outcome of the infinite self-knowingness of itself.

I believe in the incarnation of the Spirit and that all PEOPLE are incarnations of the ONE spirit.

I believe in the eternality, the immortality, and the continuity of the individual soul, forever and ever expanding.

I believe that HEAVEN is within US, and that we experience IT to the degree that we become conscious of it.

I believe the ultimate goal of life to be a complete emancipation from all discord of every nature, and that this goal is sure to be attained by all.

I believe in the unity of all life, and that the highest power is personal to all who live it!

I believe in the direct revelation of Truth through our intuitive and spiritual nature, and that ANYONE may become a revealer of Truth who lives in close contact with the universe.

I believe that the Universal Spirit operates through a Universal Mind; and that we are surrounded by this Creative Mind which receives the direct impress of our thought and acts upon it.

I believe in the healing of the sick through the power of this Mind.

I believe in the control of conditions through the power of this Mind.

I believe in the eternal Goodness, the eternal Loving-kindness, and the eternal Givingness of Life to all.

I believe in our own soul, our own spirit, and our own destiny; for we understand that OUR LIFE is…

No comments:

Post a Comment