Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2023

🔟 THINGS WE SHOULD SAY TO OURSELVES MORE OFTEN 😌


1. “I cannot control everything that happens; I can only control the way I respond to what happens. In my response is my power.”

2. “I will never be as good as everyone tells me when I win, and I will never be as bad as I think when I lose.”

3. “I will think less about managing my problems and more about managing my mindset. I will keep it positively focused.”

4. “There is a big difference between empty fatigue and gratifying exhaustion. Life is short. As often as possible, I will invest in the activities that move me.”

5. “If I don’t have time for what matters, I will stop doing things that don’t.”

6. “My next step in the right direction does not have to be a big one.”

7. “I will eat like I love myself, move like I love myself, speak like I love myself... and live like I love myself. Today."

8. “I will not get caught up in what could’ve been or should’ve been. I will look instead at the power and possibility of what is, right now.”

9. “Peace will come to me when it comes from me.”

10. “I will be too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.”

The bottom line is, despite the real world challenges you face, the biggest and most complex obstacle you will have to personally overcome on a daily basis is your own mind...

YES, YOU CAN THINK BETTER, which means you can tap into your inner strength and ultimately live better, one day at a time.

And yes, of course that's sometimes easier said than done.

Thinking better when you're in the heat of a tough season, or at a crossroads in life, takes guidance and practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment