Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, January 23, 2023

📧 JUS' E-MAIL ME 🃏DUPED BY BOYFRIEND'S FANTASIES INVOLVING WOMEN 😩


So my boyfriend and I met @ a party and immediately hit it off.

He was very into me during the few months of dating and we made it official.

Things were great… for a while. Then last Christmas, he dropped a bomb.

He admitted to me that, based on his ‘behavior with his straight friends at a bachelor party that he might be bisexual.

Although he says he has never been in a relationship with a woman, or (apparently) had sex with a woman, he claims that his feelings toward women have been increasing and leaving him feeling overwhelmed with erotic fantasies.

He now has been yo-yo-ing between wanting to be in a relationship with me and breaking up, because he says he doesn’t know whether he could pursue a long-term relationship with anyone until he knew more about his sexuality.

It’s especially hurtful because we’ve talked about moving into together and getting married one day.

Am I selfish for wanting him to stay with me and not wanting him to explore these feelings he has? I am lost, hurt, confused, and I don’t know what to do. What’s your take? Am I being too close-minded?

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?


No comments:

Post a Comment