Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, December 13, 2021

📧 JUS' E-MAIL ME 🩲 AN UNDERWEAR SNIFFER 👃🏽

I’m feeling like a sexual deviant and I think I they may just need to lock me up. I have this twisted fetish and I can’t seem to stop from myself indulging. Anytime the opportunity arises, I will impulsively take a deep, long inhalation of other guy’s used underwear. Dirty laundry is a bane to my existence. Something about the aromas just take me to heaven. Whether I’m at a guy's house and spot a soiled pair of briefs or in a public locker room I notice a discarded, used jockstrap, my nose takes the reigns and I watch helplessly as my body brings the used underwear up to my nose to sniff. Is this immoral? Is this wrong? Am I a bad person? Should they lock me up forever and throw away the key?

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?


No comments:

Post a Comment