Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

(UN)SAFE SEX: ¿A RIGHT OR PRIVILEGE?

I think people are a bit immune to the burden of having safe sex, not liking condoms and getting horizontal with a sense of entitlement where people think: ‘it’s my right to have unsafe sex’. Why are so many content with living in a world of no consequences?

Apparently as gay men, we’re even more susceptible to the wrath of 2-D relationships and a lot of us fear we will end up old and alone. So how do we come to a place where we understand if unsafe sex is a right or privilege?

No comments:

Post a Comment