Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

¿WHY DO WE GET INTO SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN IT CUMS TO SEX?


Gay men do have a reputation for sometimes being “douchey” when seeking sex. Sometimes, in the hunt for sex, testosterone takes over and the other part of being male, the more tender part gets submerged for a while. This sometimes creates a gay/bi male subculture where we forget that even with a hookup, tender feelings are involved.

While men may have hefty doses of the aggressive testosterone hormone in their blood, we also need to attach to others just like everyone else. So how do we find common ground?

And, most importantly, we can learn that there is a way to talk about anything with other, even the need for sex that feels connecting and intimate?

How do we remove the illusion that "it's just sex" & "what possible difference does it make where I put my penis?"



No comments:

Post a Comment