Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, January 20, 2020

JUS' E-MAIL ME: ¿HOW DO I LOSE MY ‘GAY VIRGINITY’?

Growing up in a sexually repressed world, I was eager to lose my virginity. So few days ago, lying in bed, I turned to the man next to me I’d just had sex with and asked:

‘So does this mean I’ve lost my virginity?’

He laughed and replied ‘I’m afraid not.’

Leaving me asking, what does virginity even mean? And how do I ‘lose it’ in the LGBTI community?

I had never kissed or done anyone before. So after climaxing together in bed with a man– to me, it felt like my v-card was well and truly gone.

From what I knew of virginity, it represented the abstinence from sexual intimacy.

So after, I was confident that I had been sexually intimate. And yet to be told I hadn’t lost ‘it’ – left me with a lot of questions.

In the heterosexual community, the v-card is generally defined as being lost through vaginal intercourse, although it still depends on who you ask.

In the LGBTI community, however, it is even harder to define.

What does it take to lose your ‘virginity?’

Have you ever been in this situation?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?

No comments:

Post a Comment